Monday, January 18, 2010


I hate the term "resolutions". It makes me think of starting something only to quit it. Which is what I tend to do. Maybe that's why I dislike the term because it makes me face a part of me that I do not like. Ooooo, that was a deeper thought than I intended it to be. Anyway, all that to say I have 3 "goals" for 2010. They are (drum roll)....1. teach myself how to crochet, 2. learn to play the guitar (with the help of my awesome hubby) and 3. to run 3 miles comfortably. A sidebar goal is to run the half of the Pittsburgh Marathon. I don't really like to run races, as I'm not too fast and run at "the back of the pack". Sometimes even further back than that! ;) But the Pittsburgh Marathon has so much energy, and every year that I go to cheer my fellow runners on it motivates and inspires me.


I was thinking today, that I am so happy to be starting this year in a better place emotionally and spiritually than I started 2009. Jesus heals and I think that's pretty cool.


Carry on.

1 comment:

Tracey Kite said...

I agree, about resolutions. I like the idea of goals better. I am sure you will accomplish all your goals this year and I hope you get to run the 1/2 too. I know you can do it!